OK! OK! OK! Enough is enough! The ground hog says one day is enough per year but somehow you got stuck on the repeat button! Yikes!
What do you do?
1. First stay as positive as possible.
2. Check to see if you can unstick the button which seems obvious but just in case. Check the button!!!
3. Remain calm. Now this could be a challenge but what good is it in getting all worked up!
4. Make the best of your situation. Get rubber duckies if you have to and play with them. OK! This is where your sense of humor comes in or out wherever you put it!
5. Get your kids involved. They could cheer you up and have some quality time with them!
6. Get a friend or more involved. You may be able to go on an adventure while your luck changes.
7. Tell everyone you are fine because you are!
8. Go find a boat which looks like a duck and take everyone for a ride! You are having a blast by now!
9. Take pictures and share them because other people need to learn how to cope with a difficult situation!
10. Make sure everyone knows that you are stuck on the repeat button. Repeat yourself over and over again. Remind everyone that it is being worked on! Repeat as many times as needed! Again, remain calm! Sound confident!
If you have done all the suggested ways to cope, you are a leader in coping and deserve a leadership award. Some people might have stressed and not enjoyed their time on this earth stuck as much as you have.
Do you see how this way of coping could be magical when others could be stressed? Do you have other great ways of coping with getting through a difficult situation which feels like ground hog day over and over again?